Hopefully all of you are staying safe and healthy at home! Since we will be spending more time than ever in our houses for the foreseeable future I wanted to share some tips and ideas for making your space as relaxing as possible. If you are anything like me, everything going on in our world right now can be quite heavy, to say the least. It is important to keep a positive outlook, remember to be grateful for all that we have, and find ways to relax and try to enjoy this time.
15 Ideas For Relaxing At Home
- Loungewear – It is time to be comfortable! While I still try to make an effort to put on an outfit during the day time, there is nothing wrong with spending time cozy as can be in loungewear.
- Diffuse Essential Oils – This diffuser (under $40) is a sleek and useful. Mix your favorite oils and diffuse all day long.
- Wireless Bra – One of the best feelings when getting home from a long day out is taking off your bra after walking in the door – am I right? Since we are now home 24/7 opt for a super comfy wireless bra so your girls are still supported throughout the day.
- Wear A Happy Color – Even if it’s loungewear! Pink is my happy color, what is yours?!
- Skincare – Have you tried these under eye patches? I keep mine in the fridge for an extra cooling and hydrating feel. I like to put these on first thing in the morning to wake up my face or even while I am watching a show at night.
- Robe – Take a nice long shower and put on a robe. Pure bliss!
- At Home Mani/Pedi – I am no pro at doing my own nails but with this time at home (and a chipped mani at the moment) I plan to start working on my manicure skills. Grab a moisturizing lotion like this (since we are always washing our hands) and a pretty nail polish and brighten up those finger tips!
- Striped Pajamas – Because this top + bottom are too cute to pass up!
- Slip Into Fuzzy Slippers – If you are anything like me, my feet are always cold while walking around the house. These are from my Curated Collection with JCPenney and I am always wearing them! They also come in light blue and black.
- Book – Dive into a new book you have been wanting to read! This one has been on my list for a while along with Jessica Simpson’s new autobiography. Have you read any good books lately?
- Bake – One of my all time favorite activities! baking always makes me happy and relaxed. In our house we like to bake homemade chocolate chip cookies on almost a weekly basis. This darling whisk and measuring cup set will immediately brighten the mood and get some excitement cooking in the kitchen.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket – There is no time like now to binge watch a new TV series or movie! I talk about this blanket all the time but I simply cannot watch a movie without it. Highly recommend!!
- WFH Blue Light Glasses – If you are working from home these blue light blocking glasses are great to have when staring at your computer all day.
- Bubble Bath – Taking a bath is a great way to decompress and clear your mind at the end of the day. I suggest ordering some bath salts or bubbles you can add to the water for extra relaxation.
- Try a Puzzle or Game –We actually started working on a very ambitious puzzle back in February and it was such a fun time. Grab a glass of wine, turn on some music, and try something new!
Shop the Post: