Today is the official first day of Fall and I wouldn’t be more excited! I love everything about this season, from the colors to the crisp air. I also love changing my wardrobe to cozy knits and incorporating more neutrals into the mix. Today I’m sharing the top 10 things you need for your fall wardrobe which are all under $100! Happy Fall!
- Sweaters – Need I say more?!
- Statement Blazer – I’m loving this oversized blazer complete with shiny gold hardware. It’s a great piece to throw over a fun little dress or over a cami and boyfriend jeans! I also love this one (available in three colors).
- Neutral Bootie – Booties are my go-to shoe this time of year. They pair perfectly with any ensemble and are comfy as can be!
- Cozy Cardigan – This throw-on-and-go piece is a MUST have!
- Classic Hat – I’m a hat lady, so changing my hats from straw to wool this time of year is something I always look forward to.
- Mini Skirt – Pick one in a fun hue (like this or this) and pair it with a chunky sweater for a chic look.
- Suede Jacket – A suede or leather jacket is an essential for your wardrobe! This one, available in camel and grey, is a steal for $80.
- Jeans – I’m really into the high-waisted, straight leg look right now as well as the step hem jeans.
- Light Scarf – While a muted scarf (like this one available in 3 colors) is great to pair with almost anything, I also love this flowy, stripe scarf.
- Flats – Specifically, a metallic flat. It quickly elevates a simple, basic outfit!
Shop the Style: