I can’t believe we are already half way through the year! I wanted to share some of my favorite random summer buys so far with you today! These products are from all different categories but have all been sufficiently used as of late. I’d love to hear from you all! What are your recent purchases you’ve been loving?
- I bought these drinking glasses to make morning smoothies in and love their sleek look!
- This is my favorite soap for the kitchen so I made sure to stock up! It has such a summery scent!
- This pool float has been so great for Murphy! Since we want to be in the pool but want to make sure we are being safe and healthy, I was glad to discover this infant float. It has a canopy with UPF 50, dual inflation chambers, child safety valves for security, and safely snaps the baby in with an adjustable harness. It’s budget friendly too!
- Speaking of Murphy, these magnetic onesies are my obsession. They make getting dressed and constant diaper changes a breeze!
- I have been much more diligent about my skincare this year and to add to that, I decided to always cover or shade my face when in the pool. I found this visor that easily rolls up and has been great for the pool!
- Another skincare item I am loving is this face oil!
- I’ve been living in loungewear (new mom life) so these pajamas have become my go-to’s! Currently on sale and SO soft!
- With my loungewear I wear these cozy socks since we keep the house on the colder side. They will also be cozy for winter!
- I’m currently working on creating/organizing a playroom. I picked up these baskets to hold toys, games, blankets, etc!
- Just picked up a fresh tube of my favorite mascara! I’ve been wearing this one for over a year now!
- This dress is by far the most worn in my closet. It is so easy to throw on!
Shop the Post: