*The above photo was taken during our trip to London in March!
Happy Friday!! I’ve been wanting to create a series for you all where I share everything I have found during the week whether it be a new recipe to try, article to read, great pair of heels, or whatever seems to catch my eye! I hope you enjoy and I wish you a wonderful weekend ahead!
- Gaby has to be my favorite food blogger and we make her recipes at least once a week in our house! We are going to try this recipe over the weekend and this kale salad next week. I’ll make sure to share with y’all how it goes!
- I’ve added these cleansing pads to my beauty regimen (last September) and I’m obsessed! They remove any leftover makeup and make my skin feel incredibly refreshed.
- My blogger friend, Mallory, is beyond talented! Take a look for yourself at her newly designed nursery – it’s incredible!!
- I’ve purchased a couple under $100 tops this week that I wanted to share with you! I can’t wait to pair them with skirts and my favorite denim shorts!
- I love burning this candle in my office! It’s so feminine and sweet!
- I need a new book to read! Any recommendations that y’all have enjoyed lately?! Please comment below!
Love all of this!!! I’m looking to get into a good book as well. I feel like I need to stimulate my mind lol.
Have a great weekend!