I’m so glad it’s finally Friday and the weekend is here! It’s looking like it will be a pretty rainy couple of days in Dallas but that won’t stop us from a fun birthday celebration, attending the Byron Nelson, and working on some projects at home. What are your weekend plans?!
- With summer just around the corner, I can’t help but crave all things gingham! Scroll through the below for my favorite finds!
- My mom and I have been using this pillowcase for four months now and both swear by it! It’s a tad pricey for a pillowcase, however your skin and hair will thank you later!
- Charles and I took a sushi making class last week and absolutely loved it! This is such a fun and unique activity to partake in instead of your typical dinner date night!
- Loved this article on tips for decluttering and organizing your pantry. Hello, rainy-day weekend activity!
- This embroidered top is tugging at my heart strings!
- All the heart eyes for Lucy Cuneo’s beautiful work! The Rose print would be my personal pick and is also available in a cell phone case.