I can’t even believe it, but I am somehow already towards the end of my third trimester of pregnancy. While this has been such a very special and private time in our lives, I do want to open up a bit about our journey as we explore this new chapter. I have bumpdates, maternity looks, and so much more in store but for today I want to talk about the products I have used and love during pregnancy. Everyone is different and so is every pregnancy, but these are tried and true items I have been loving for the past 8 months. Let’s get into it!
Honest Organic Belly Balm
– I have been using this belly balm from nearly the beginning of my pregnancy and love it! The ingredients are organic + clean and designed for the growing belly. Additionally, the smell is relaxing. I have also heard wonderful reviews on the Burts Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter and Bio Oil. In addition to the belly balm, I also use this Honest organic body oil (which is also safe for infants). I apply these two products every night as a part of my nighttime routine to all areas of my body where stretch marks could occur.
– This pillow has changed my life! I bought it very early on as I was having trouble sleeping (I have always slept on my stomach) and it immediately made the world of a difference. I have used it every night since and highly, highly recommend it.
– Having a water bottle nearby at all times is essential. There were times where I was not getting enough hydration during my pregnancy and my body definitely let me know. Having a water bottle that keeps your water cold and is easy to transport for errands, have in your car or handbag, at work, etc is super important! I am pretty picky about my water bottles but prefer the Corkcicle tumbler with my favorite straws.
Belly Band or Button Expander
– This bra was something I picked up early on and have worn consistently. It comes in black and kind of a nude/rose color. The great thing about this bra besides it being incredibly soft and comfortable, is the fact that you can use it when nursing, as well. It grows with you because of its stretch and is completely wireless making you forget you are even wearing a bra.
Spanx Maternity Leggings
– At the end of the day, all I want to do is change into loungewear and my bathrobe and relax. My husband got this bathrobe for me for Christmas and it is like wearing a cloud. I wear it often, possibly too often, but love having something cozy to wear after a long day.
– While I personally have used these, I am not a doctor and definitely recommend checking with yours to see what prenatal vitamin is best for you.
– I’m a dress lover, as we all know, and while leggings have been great during the winter I find myself most comfortable in a dress with a bump. Here are a few favorites all of which are under $100:
– I have worn these tennis shoes throughout my pregnancy. Exercising has been important to me, especially early on, but I also throw these sneakers on for errands and more. They are comfortable, super easy to wash, and available in multiple colors!