How are y’all doing? This has been quite the adjustment, but after a few weeks it is starting to seem somewhat.. normal? With that said, I am longing for the days of seeing family, hugging my friends, going to restaurants, traveling again, and all the little things we have possibly been taking for granted. Have you all been ordering more online while we have had extra time at home? I have been trying to not order or spend as much except for things here and there. As mentioned in my last post, I have been buying Murphy quite a few outfits for spring and summer (whether or not he can wear them out of the house)! The number one place we have been shopping…drumroll please… AMAZON. I’m sure you are the same! I thought it would be fun to share our most recent Amazon purchases with you here today.
MOST RECENT AMAZON ORDERS
- Nespresso Pods
- We just did a reorder of these because we have to have coffee first thing in the morning! This is the Nespresso machine we have.
- Ice Roller
- I’ve been seeing people rave about ice rollers for a very long time now but never took the plunge until now. I used it for the first time last week and really liked it. It seemed to wake up my face instantly!
- Funnily enough, we bought a huge puzzle back in early February for no reason and started working on it. We have since finished it (linking to here if you’re interested) and already completed another one. We purchased this one the other day and it looks like it will be arriving in a few weeks.
- Obviously not a healthy choice but I have a sweet tooth at all times and my husband loves candy. We got these for him and these for me!
- Organizing Bins
- Hair Balm
- My husband bought this grooming cream since he is in desperate need for a haircut. He was hoping this would tame his mane in the meantime.
- We have been buying a few more toys than normal for Murphy since we have been spending so much time in his playroom. A few favorites include this wheel (I have it suctioned to the floor to ceiling windows for him to play with so he can reach), this (similar to one my husband had as a child), these little play eggs for his easter basket, and this non-toxic, veggie finger paint.
- For all of us! I bought this book and this one, we picked up these two for Murphy (here and here), and my husband is reading this one.
- Cleaning Tools
- I ordered these fuzzy slippers to wear around the house on days/nights that I am in loungewear or cozy pajamas. While I try to put on a dress daily, some days call for something a bit more comfortable.